ESET Endpoint Security and ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 7.1.2053 have been released
Release Date: July 9, 2019
ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security version 7.1.2053 have been released and are available for download.
- Fixed: Restart recommended alert visible in managed environment
- Fixed: Product restart message during 'Change'-action from control panel
- Fixed: Manual start mode works incorrectly
- Fixed: User interface icon in system tray can be launched repeatedly
- Fixed: Audit log - Restore button available in managed mode
- Fixed: Empty configuration section for application notifications in EEA
- Fixed: Starting a scan from context-menu can result in user interface to become unresponsive during the operation
ESET provides support in the form of User Guides, fully localized application and online help, online Knowledgebase, and applicable to your region, chat, email or phone support.
Deploy or upgrade ESET endpoint products using ESET Security Management Center (7.x)
- ESET endpoint products Online Help contains comprehensive reference information for system settings, configurations, installation scenarios and more.
- Visit www.eset.com/us/support/contact/ to email ESET Technical Support