Install and activate ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server (7.x)
Click the appropriate link below to download the installer file for ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server 7:
When the download is complete, double-click the installer file to launch the ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server Setup Wizard.
- Select your language and click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next.
Select Complete and click Next.
- Verify and update the install location for the ESET File Security Product, Module or Data folders if necessary. Click Install.
- Click Finish. ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server will open automatically.
- Once the installation is finished, select an activation option. In this example, Enter a License Key is selected.
- Type your License Key in the License Key field and click Continue. If you currently use a Username and Password, click here for instructions to convert them into a License Key. If you do not have your License Key, click here to have your license information sent to you.
- After a successful activation, click Done.
- Select an option for the detection of potentially unwanted applications and click OK. For more information, see what is a potentially unwanted application?
- Select your participation in the ESET LiveGrid feedback system and click OK.
ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server is installed and your computer is fully protected.