Disable Apache HTTP Proxy when modules updates fail in ESET endpoint products (6.x)
- Update fails on client workstations connected to ESET Remote Administrator
- Apache HTTP Proxy is installed with ESET Remote Administrator
- A small network environment where a proxy for caching detection engine updates downloaded from the internet is not required
- Receive an activation error, for example ECP.4098
ESET Remote Administrator (ERA) users: Perform these steps in ERA
Press the F5 key to access Advanced setup.
- Click to Tools → Proxy server, click the slider bar next to Use proxy server to disable it and click OK to save the changes.