ESET North America Product Licensing Model
Use the key and table below to help determine which ESET product best fits your business or home needs:
- Device: A license must be purchased for each installation on a physical machine. All ESET home products are licensed by device.
- User: A license must be purchased for every person with access to ESET software.
- Max Concurrent User: This method is used to license ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server. It allows you to purchase licenses equal to the maximum number of users that access SharePoint at any one time.
- Server: A license must be purchased for each installation on a server machine.
- Host: A license must be purchased for each host.
- Processor: A license must be purchased for each processor.
- Mailbox: A license must be purchased for each mailbox.
For further assistance with your ESET business product purchase, contact the ESET Business Sales team for a quote.
|Product||Device||User||Max Concurrent User||Server||Host||Processor||Mailbox|
|ESET Endpoint Protection Standard Bundle|
|ESET Endpoint Protection Advanced Bundle|
|ESET Secure Business Bundle|
|ESET Secure Enterprise Bundle|
|ESET Endpoint Antivirus|
|ESET Endpoint Security||
|ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Mac OS X|
|ESET Endpoint Security for Mac OS X|
|ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Linux|
|ESET Endpoint Security for Android|
|ESET Mobile Device Management|
|ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server|
|ESET File Security for Linux/BSD|
|ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange|
|ESET Virtualization Security (ESET Virtualization Security for VMware vShield, ESET Shared Local Cache and ESET Remote Administrator)||
|ESET Mail Security for IBM Domino|
|ESET Mail Security for Linux/BSD|
|ESET Gateway Security for Linux/BSD|
|ESET Security for Kerio|
|ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server|
|ESET Secure Authentication|
|ESET Endpoint Encryption|
|Kingston USB Drive Security|