Create a scheduled scan in ESET Cyber Security or ESET Cyber Security Pro
We recommend you configure ESET Cyber Security to perform a weekly, in-depth scan of your system and disks. You can schedule this scan to run automatically in the background while you are away from your computer.
- Open the main program window of ESET Cyber Security or ESET Cyber Security Pro. How do I open the main program window?
- Click Tools → Scheduler.
- Click Add task.
- Enter a Task name for your scheduled scan. In the Run task drop-down menu, select On-demand computer scan and then select the frequency you want from the Run task menu (we recommend Weekly). Click Next.
- In the Selected profile drop-down menu, select In-depth scan, select the drive(s) you want scanned from the Scan Targets pane and then click Next.
- Specify the date and time at which you want the scan to run and then click Next.
- Specify a rule to be applied if the scan cannot be run at the preferred time and then click Next.
- Review the summary and click Finish to schedule your scan and return to the main program window. The scan you created will appear in the list of scheduled tasks.