Download and install ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software on your system.
If you have a CD, insert it into your computer. If the installation does not begin automatically, click Start Computer and double click the ESET disc icon.
To install without a CD:
Download the installer file below:
Download ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- Double-click the installer file to begin installation.
- Download the installer file below:
- In the Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus window, click Continue
- Review the End-user license agreement and click I Accept.
- In the Choose an activation option window, click Use a purchased License Key. If you are updating from a previous version, your license info will be entered automatically.
- In the Use a purchased License Key field, type or copy/paste your License Key and click Continue. Make sure you enter the License Key exactly as it appears and include the hyphens. If you copy/paste, be sure you do not accidentally select additional space around the text. If you have a CD, type your Activation Key (printed on the label) in the blank field. Be sure to include the hyphens.
- Select your preference for ESET Live Grid and Detection of Potentially Unwanted Applications. Click Continue.
- Select your preference for the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) and click Install. To change your CEIP settings after installation, click here.
- Click Done to exit the Installation Wizard.